Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Travels

       This is my last blog post  written and posted on American soil for 2010. In a couple of hours i will be flying over the country, and then over the Atlantic and Europe to finally go back home. It's been 2 years since last time i was in Greece for Christmas and i am very much looking forward to it. One of the "catches" of going back home is the traveling aspect of it. From a car to a train, from a train to a bus, from a bus to a plane, from a plane to another bus and then ANOTHER plane. Oh yeah, i didn't mention that all this is a process of almost 20 hours... Very, very fun times!
     Something I've discovered recently about myself is that my reading speed increases by 4x times than usual. I literally eat books the one after the other. So, i brought 25 books with me and i'm hoping the otucome of the journey will be worth the trip. I'll catch up with you guys lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Seeker of Light.....

No comments:

Post a Comment